Occasionally I have this issue
where I discover a song that is a really good match for a coupling in one of my stories!
But I can’t share it with anyone, because I don’t share who couples up in my stories. I feel like the only person who does this (even though that is not true), and sometimes it is VERY LONELY as you can imagine!
Also GOOD MORNING! :D I will have art for you guys, today!
- sodium-amytal likes this
- despicableplankton likes this
- p-p-pai said: You’re not the only one OTL I often have to ask myself if I only like a song because I associate it with my characters.
- fidzyo said: I do this all the time! Haha!
- dukeofriven reblogged this from sephiramy and added:
- scaremoonturkey said: All of my feels. I’m predominantly a writer, & certain songs I have in my stash go in time with certain moments I’ve created - when it comes on & I’m with other people, I have to wallow in a puddle of feels alone XD
- scaremoonturkey likes this
- intheshadowsofthemoon said: I have this issue, too. I associate songs with couples, events, characters, overarching story…I have entire playlists pandering to this very epidemic. (Good morning to you, too!)
- monogamousfacelickingpartners said: I ALWAYS DO THIS! And not just couples, also just songs that seem to be written about one of my characters and I want to tell EVERYONE why that song is so perfect for that character but I can’t because no one knows my characters. ;w;
- deepredroom said: Pft, I do this all the time. There are lots of songs (a good few by Zoe Keating) that make me thing of specific scenes and events in my story, and others that sum up a character at a certain point in their arch.
- aburningrose likes this
- stayonthetentacle likes this
- flockofflamingos said: Oh no! I ALWAYS associate songs with my characters, and if it’s for a story sometimes it’s very hard not to share! xD
- glitteringknight likes this
- ocatarinetabellaciaociao likes this
- jamfisher said: Happens to me too, it’s a curse!
- sephiramy posted this