Some mixed tidings!
First let’s do the good ones, huh? HELLO NEW FOLLOWERS! There has been a constant stream of you over the past couple days, and I wanted to let you know while I am a mostly silent presence, I do exist! You may on occasion see artwork from me… and probably not much else unless it is an alert like this one. Or unless I’m having a really chatty day. It’s a kind of mixed bag, but very sparse. I hope you will stick around, despite that!
On the cruddier side of tidings, my external hard drive appears to, AGAIN, be busted, which means for the moment I don’t think there will be a new comic page this week, siiiiince… THAT is where it is at! And it is not finished, besides, which really puts a dent in working on it and finishing. I deeply apologize for this, as well as to whatever deity I angered to curse my technology in such a persistent way. I promise in the future to try and avoid whatever course of action could cause such a karmic fallout! (Although it would be helpful if you could clue me in on what exactly I did, first. Cheers!)
In other less important news, I’ve been feeling really bummed out. There are some personal issues swirling about, and therefore I think I may be a little quiet(er than usual). I will try to still check in with some art, but if you see radio silence just know I am lurking and trying to build up to feeling good, again!
- jamfisher said:I hope everything will work out for you soon <:I
- monogamousfacelickingpartners said:I understand and I hope your external hard drive will be revived soon. My fridays just aren’t the same without Mona and Esteban.
- deepredroom said:Lame, lame and double lame.
- deepredroom likes this
- briandanielwolf likes this
- heysawbones said:Pretend I’m giving you a real life hug!
- stayonthetentacle said:Sorry you’re so bummed out D; I sincerely hope you feel better, and until then *virtual huggles*
- sephiramy posted this